CHEER Fund Contribution
Caring Help for Education Endeavors by Retirees was formed by MNEA-Retired to be a public benefit by enhancing the learning conditions of Missouri's children. CHEER will provide opportunities for MNEA-Retired members to reach out to public school district employees and provide financial and material resources such as, but not limited to the following:
- Providing needed school supplies for classrooms or teachers.
- Enhancing workspaces for teachers and school personnel.
- Funding literacy projects.
- Funding teacher training opportunities.
- Promoting volunteerism.
- Participating in programs that relieve poverty.
- Promoting school readiness.
Contributions to the CHEER Fund are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. This form is to be used only if you wish to use a credit/debit card for your contribution. If you prefer to donate with a check, please download the printable form and send it with your check made payable to MNEA-Retired CHEER Fund to MNEA-Retired, ATTN: CHEER, 1810 E Elm Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101.
Please contact Olivia Compton, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information at (417) 569-1402.