- Certificated Staff - Log in to access resources for certificated staff. Download resources such as model standards, Missouri learning standards, evaluation materials, books and brochures to help you in your career as an educator.
(teachers, administrators, counselors, librarians)
- Education Support Professionals - Log in to access resources such as fliers, newsletters and e-books to help you in your career in the public schools.
(paraprofessionals, nurses, bus drivers, food services, custodians, substitutes)
- ESSA Toolkit - Log in to access tools to help you take a team approach to ESSA.
- NEA Academy
- NEA Healthy Futures
- Teaching Tips
- Parents & Kids
- NEA Works4Me
The Works4Me Tips Library is an archive for NEA's weekly classroom tips e-mail. Each week, Works4Me subscribers receive an e-mail newsletter with two practical classroom tips submitted by the real education experts – your colleagues. Sign up for the weekly Works4Me newsletter. Share your teaching tips.
- Common Core State Standards resources for teachers, parents, and students
- Doing what works
Produced by the U.S. Department of Education, this website provides teachers, administrators and other educators with recommendations on effective teaching practices and examples of possible ways to implement those practices to help promote excellence in American education and improve student achievement.
- Newcomer Tool Kit
Produced by the U.S. Department of Education, this tool kit serves as a guide to help educators welcome immigrants and EL students into the classroom. The book offers advice for building relationships with the student's family and supporting the newcomer socially as well academically. Download now >>
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Targeted Disinfecting - Classroom
- Stomach Bug Book- What School Employees Need to Know
(available in English and Spanish) http://neahealthyfutures.org/wpcproduct/stomach-bug-book-english/
- Red Book. Exposure to Blood on the Job: What School Employees Need to Know
- Supporting Your Students After the Death of a Family Member or Friend
- University of Missouri - Columbia eThemes
A service of eMINTS and created and maintained by the University of Missouri - Columbia, eThemes is an extensive database of content-rich, age-appropriate classroom resources organized around specific themes. Below is a list of featured articles.
- Links to educational Web sites
- Mathematics/Science Clippings from NEA Student Achievement
- The Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE) website is designed to make it easy to find teaching and learning resources on subjects ranging from arts to vocational education from more than 35 federal organizations.
- Missouri School Violence Hotline - report threats against students, teachers and schools. The State of Missouri, through a grant from the Department of Public Safety, has established a statewide School Violence Hotline to help school districts and law enforcement agencies be aware of reports of school violence as early as possible and to ultimately make schools safer.
- People to People Program
People to People International’s School and Classroom Program is a free service that pairs classes of elementary, middle and high school students in different countries. Two classes form a partnership, enabling students to collaborate on pen pal exchanges that expand their cultural knowledge and help them form friendships with peers abroad. Classes interact by exchanging letters and packages by post, or messages through teacher-supervised email accounts and private, online forums hosted by PTPI.
- For additional information, contact Stacey Chance at email@example.com.