Conferences & Workshops
Online Learning & Graduate Programs
MNEA Online Training
Missouri NEA's online training series offers a number of free or low cost live online webinars. This service is exclusive to MNEA members.
NEA's library of classroom tips searchable by topic. Subscribers receive a weekly electronic newsletter with two practical classroom tips.
This program features online classes such as Making Diversity Count, Managing Asthma in the School Environment, and The 5 Practices of Highly Effective Classrooms. Courses are appropriate for learning communities. Some courses are free to members, some have a modest fee and some have a graduate-credit option.
Free Reading Across the Curriculum online course
The following workshops are available for your local association or school district. Please call the MNEA Teaching & Learning office at 1-800-392-0236 for more information.
- Autism: Useful Techniques and Instructional Strategies
- Advanced Classroom Management
- Best Practices for Peer Observations
- CARE Strategies for Closing Achievement Gaps
- Dealing with Classroom Behavior Issues
- Effective Parent-Teacher Conferences
- English Language Learners: Strategies for the Regular Classroom
- Introduction to National Board Certification
- Mentoring New Teachers
- Professional Development Committee Training
- Student Growth Scores and Teacher Evaluations: Pitfalls and Possibilities
- True Colors
- Truth in Labeling: Disproportionality in Special Education