Learn why more than 35,000 education employees across Missouri belong to Missouri NEA, the state’s leading advocate for public education. View testimonials on the “MissoriNEAtube” channel at Youtube.com.
If you join Missouri NEA now as a first-time active member, you can receive these early enrollment benefits free between April 1 and Sept. 1:
- $4 million Educators Employment Liability Insurance
- Consultation with an MNEA UniServ Director when you need employment-related advice
- Two free one-half hour legal consultations and a 30 percent discount on consultations for personal legal matters through the MNEA Attorney Referral Discount Program
- Access to over 250,000 discounts ranging from hotels at half price to savings on dining, shopping, golf, cellular phones, rental cars, theme parks and more
- Access to more than 75,000 discounts on your smart phone app.
- NEA Credit Card Program and Travel Rewards
- NEA FDIC-Insured Money Market
- NEA GoldCertificate of Deposit
- The resources and power that come with the support of a national organization
- The satisfaction that through your membership you will help shape the future of public education and the children it serves
To participate in Missouri NEA’s Early Enrollment Program, request a membership form from your MNEA local association or regional MNEA office representative, or call 800-392-0236. Visit www.mnea.org for more information about the benefits of MNEA membership.
This record has been viewed 1039