Through your membership in Missouri NEA, you play a critical role in shaping public education in Missouri. MNEA has always offered two membership dues payment options: Payroll Deduction and EZ Pay. Anti-labor extremists across the country have introduced legislation in some states to end Payroll Deduction practices for NEA dues. In a pro-active effort to keep MNEA strong, members are choosing to opt for EZ Pay.
Why switch to EZ Pay?
- It’s simple. Just sign up to pay by bank draft (also known as Electronic Funds Transfer). Deductions for MNEA dues will automatically occur monthly for 10 months of the year (October through July).
- It’s private. Your association membership is not your school
- It’s hassle-free and protects your membership if Missouri
should ever fall victim to anti-labor legislation stopping payroll
- Download and complete the EZ Pay form.
- Give the form and a voided check to your MNEA local affiliate representative, or mail it to your MNEA regional office.
For more information, contact Missouri NEA at 1-800-392-0236.
This record has been viewed 425