Higher Education Program
Missouri NEA is an affiliate of the National Education Association. NEA is the largest college and university faculty and staff organization in the United States, representing more than 115,000 higher education personnel. MNEA is the leading voice for education and educators in Missouri, representing hundreds of Missouri’s higher education professionals.
Missouri NEA helps our members:
- Supplement and enhance collegial governance on campus
- Improve compensation and economic security
- Exercise due process rights through grievance and arbitration processes
- Protect academic freedom
- Lobby the legislature on higher education issues
- Obtain legal assistance
- Assure quality of the profession
- Establish strong local associations
NEA Higher Education program offers a broad array of publications on academic and higher education employment issues.
Missouri Department of Higher Education is a great resource for research. Check out their site to stay up to date on the state of Missouri colleges and universities.