MNEA membership provides more than 250,000 discounts in your neighborhood as well as nationwide. Members who take advantage of these discounts and special offers save more than their dues every year. Some examples of savings are:
- Save at local restaurants and fast food dining
- Save on cell phones and wireless plans
- Save on shopping at your favorite local stores and online
- Save on classroom supplies
- Save on art framing and home decorating
- Save on tires, auto care and services
- Save on services such as carpet cleaning, tax preparation, security services, home repair, moving and storage and more!
- Save on condo’s, resorts and half-price at hotels
- Save on rental cars and new and used auto purchase
- Save on cruises and international tours
- Save on movie tickets, theme parks and museums and on thousands of other recreational activities including golf, ski and snowboard rentals, and rafting
Find these discounts and information on all the group insurance, savings, credit and loan programs by logging into the MNEA Members Only site
. If you have not logged into the site before, click the link “First Time Users” and follow the instructions to register. If you have logged in before, enter your e-mail address where indicated, and enter your password in the second blank log-in space. Forgot your password? Click the “Forgot Password
?” link under the space for Returning Users.
Missouri NEA membership opens doors to a multitude of money-saving programs designed specifically for education employees who are members of MNEA. Questions or comments about MNEA Member Benefits can be directed to Laverne Copeland at 1-800-392-0236.